This function reports on all the references that can be identified in the source worksheet. Where possible these references are validated.
- User defined range names
- Table names
- Worksheet names in external references
Locations for references can be:
- Cell formulas
- Validation formulas
- Conditional Formatting rules
- union ranges for Formulas : if there are equivalent formulas in cells T7, T8, T9. T10 the code will produce a range T7:T10 (helpful when we have a Table with hundreds of rows)
The “Check Refs” function:
- Operates on a specific table or range, as selected in the parameters form
- scans all places where references are possible, including Formulas and Validation
- checks Names, Worksheet references and Table names to determine if they are present in the source workbook
- produces a report showing all the references and their sources. TableWiz also checks if those references are valid in the target worksheet/workbook.