Intelligent Project Dashboards Product Definition
Below are all the details of the Intelligent Project Dashboards Service. Sign up and start showing beautiful, impactful and meaningful project KPI’s..
Intelligent Project Dashboards:
- Impactfully inform your stakeholders and workspaces with visually rich information about current project status and events.
- extract and report visually on agreed project metrics in a visually effective and aesthetically pleasing way.
- Uses a combination of commercially available and custom software,
- Visually describe and inform users about current KPI’s, trends and other project data.
- Use on internal screens to inform your workspaces
- Inform stakeholders locally and remotely through multiple distribution methods
- Simplify the ability of your project to richly describe its current state and trends
- Easily control the combination and priority of information to provide important signalling to project teams
- Foster team use of informed workspaces, by showing useful and vivid data visualisations
- This service is a Service Request type subscription product that enables you to make a practically unlimited number of requests over time
- identify the KPI, the data source and the visualisation
- Send us a Service Request
- Our team will implement the visualisation and add it to an existing dashboard or create a new one.
- Distribute as reports, PDF’s or links to online pages.
- Dashboards are hosted by tiligent.com
Client PM’s should consider this service if:
- you have a diverse range of stakeholders to provide with project information
- you want to inform your team members on key metrics to “nudge” them towards desired behaviour
- a KPI is not available from your standard product
- you want to consolidate multiple KPI visualisations onto a single chart
How it works:
- we schedule an Onboarding Session at which we gain valuable information about your environment, problems and objectives
- We set up an interactive collaboration channel via Slack or equivalent chat software for ad-hoc exchanges, Task Request clarifications, status updates and similar communications.
- The Onboarding session is conducted via a standard collaboration tool such as Google hangouts, Skype or equivalent
- We get an idea of your environment, KPI objectives and other contextual information that helps us understand the Task Requests
- We agree on basic contact, communication and escalation processes and contact points
- As this is a Service Request type service, the operational model is very simple.
- The basic process::
- You define an alert or event that you want to trap, and provide the appropriate information about data sources, frequency etc, put it all into a service request, and send it off to us
- We assign this Task request to a consultant who begins work
- When it is done we show you how it works.
- See the Service Task Management page for more information
- Service Type
- Service Request
- Concurrency Limit
- Service Period
- 24 hours, Monday to Friday. Service Requests submitted on Friday will be completed by the following Monday
- Important Links
Terms and Conditions of Use: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
Service Task Management Description: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/service-task-management/
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/customer-satisfaction-guarantee/
Help and Documentation: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/help-and-documentation/
Service Request FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/service-request-centre/service-request-faqs/