Intelligent PM Wingman Product Definition
Below are all the details of the Intelligent PM Wingman Service. Sign up and start being more effective and impactful in your projects! You will make your mark.
Intelligent Project PM Wingman
- Obtain project-specific advice, assistance and PM task support from a highly experienced project manager on project-specific activities, without significant overhead.
- You have access to a highly experienced PM consultant who will ramp up to become aware of your project circumstances and can give rapid responses to ad-hoc questions.
- Your PM Wingman has “got your back” as you manage your project, working as a close observer of events and providing guidance on your approach, strategy and tactics.
- You get a practical, real-time, hands-almost-on co-pilot who help you manage your project and back you up in difficult situations.
- Your PM Wingman can help you:
- make better project decisions based on expert advice
- be confident that your actions are supported by a PM with decades of experience
- have greater personal confidence based on better knowledge and validation of strategies
- develop a stronger sense of direction or test out your “moral compass” if you are in a different situation
- cut through specific situations in your projects
- Your PM Wingman will perform just about any Project Manager task that you request, within the constraints of the Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service.
- Consider the PM Wingman as a friendly PM peer, who can help you perform tasks that another PM of equal or greater skill would perform.
- Your PM Wingman can show you what to do in specified situations, demonstrate how to perform a particular task, or guide you in how you may want to approach a particular task, function or problem.
- When you want to grab one of your colleagues and say “how would you approach this situation” or “in my shoes would you do option A or Option B”, but don’t have someone to ask, your PM Wingman is that person.
Client PM’s should consider this service if:
- You are managing a project that is larger than you are used to, and are facing new issues you’ve never had to deal with before.
- You are ready to ditch the feeling of being “overwhelmed” all the time and you’re craving some focus. You just want to get on top of the noise and be able to work on the important stuff, now!
- You may be between projects and are thinking about the next one. Maybe you are at a crossroad and you need someone you can trust to help you figure out “what’s next”.
- You need a second set of eyes to look over what’s happening and suggest pro’s and con’s to your specific situations
- Maybe you just need someone to spend some time doing things that you can’t: like investigating a particular tool or technique
How it works:
- we schedule an Onboarding Session at which we gain valuable information about your environment, problems and objectives
- We set up an interactive collaboration channel via Slack or equivalent chat software for ad-hoc exchanges, Task Request clarifications, status updates and similar communications.
- The Onboarding session is conducted via a standard collaboration tool such as Google hangouts, Skype or equivalent
- We get an idea of your environment, objectives and other contextual information that helps us understand the Task Requests
- We agree on basic contact, communication and escalation processes and contact points
- As this is a Service Request type service, the operational model is very simple.
- The basic process::
- You define a task that you need to perform, and provide the appropriate information to enable us to perform the task
- you put all that information into a Service Task Request, and send it off to us from the Service Centre
- We assign this Task request to a consultant who begins work
- When it is done we show you how it works.
- See the Service Task Management page for more information
- Service Type
- Service Request
- Concurrency Limit
- Service Period
- 24 hours, Monday to Friday. Service Requests submitted on Friday will be completed by the following Monday
- Important Links
- Terms of Service and Use: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/customer-satisfaction-guarantee/
- Help and Documentation: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/help-and-documentation/
- Service Request Definitions:
- General FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/support/frequently-asked-questions/
- Service Request FAQ’s: http://tiligent.com/tiligent-com/intelligent-project-services/service-request-centre/service-request-faqs/